This shoe was engineered for achieving your personal best. In collaboration with Tommy Rivs, Craft has created the perfect shoe for speed at distance. The extremely lightweight and responsive Ud Foam Pro™ midsole houses a tuned carbon plate to deliver extreme propulsion and efficiency in every stride. The minimal upper is one-piece engineered mesh and the internal construction allows superior comfort in an ultra-lightweight platform.
- One-piece engineered mesh upper
- Ud Foam Pro™ midsole - ultra light , ultra high rebound
- Ultra rebound insole for maximum energy return against the foot
- Ultra-light, ultra-thin rubber outsole for fast road conditions
- Tuned carbon fiber plate with precision split for torsion and variable energy return
- This shoe is made with Craft’s Race Fit. It is built for speed and as a result the fit is slight more snug than our regular running fit - snug in this case means slightly more shallow and the toe and slightly shorter in length. These attributes of tight fit are engineered purposefully in order to achieve greater velocity. For those of you that are in between sizes, or that prefer more room, we recommend sizing up.
Use: Road & Competition
Weight: 200g (Size Dependent)
Stack Height Heel: 40mm
Stack Height Forefoot: 30mm
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To a Store Bring your items and proof of purchase into store within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives, for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when you can either exchange your items or take a Gift Card to the value of your items.
By Post Please send your return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.